Sunday, August 14, 2011

Possible Moneymaker at Staples on Pilot FriXion Highlighters



Starting 8/14, Staples is having a deal on Pilot FriXion highlighters. When you buy a pack for $4.99 they give you $4.99 back in Staples Rewards. There is also a coupon available for $1 off of any FriXion pack and when you combine the two, you get a $1 moneymaker! You must have a Staples Rewards card for this deal to work.  Here's what to do:

Buy 1 Pilot FriXion yellow highlighters, 3 pack
Use 1 - $1/1 any FriXion pack (you click on the coupon and register, then you will get an email with a link to the coupon)
Pay $3.99, get $4.99 back in Staples Rewards
Final Cost: $1.00 moneymaker!

A caveat: I have heard reports that some Staples are refusing manufacturer coupons. I see no clear coupon policy for them posted online and I have heard of them accepting manufacturer coupons in the past so I think that this deal is worth a shot. Even if it doesn't work as a moneymaker, you still get them for free! Let me know if this works for you! I'm super excited about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment