Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Cheap M&M's plus $3 Coupon to Movie Theater or a Free Ticket!



I recently saw a post on a blog stating that if you buy specially marked M&M's with the Win Free Movie Tickets promotion you could get a $3 coupon for your next movie ticket purchase or win a free movie ticket if you entered the game code on their website. I decided to give it a try. I have found that every single M&M package I have bought has at least given me a $3 coupon off of a movie ticket. I actually won a free one, too! This has been true for other people as well. In fact, I have not heard of anyone not at least getting the $3 off of a movie ticket coupon. Several stores have M&M's on sale right now and you can find the specially marked packages in the pretzel variety most anywhere. Bartell Drugs seems to have more variety available if you don't care for those. Here's how you can work this deal:

Bartell Drugs
Buy 2 specially marked bags of M&M's - $0.50 each
Use 1 - $0.75/2 M&M's brand chocolate candies from RP 7/10
Final Cost: $0.25 for both + receive 2 - $3 movie ticket coupons OR a free movie ticket!

Safeway
Buy 4 specially marked bags of M&M's  for $1.98 (they are B2G2)
Use 2 - $0.75/2 M&M's brand chocolate candies from RP 7/10
Final Cost: $0.48 for all four + receive 2 - $3 movie ticket coupons OR a free movie ticket!

This, my friends, is an easily overlooked moneymaker. Take advantage of it! Don't forget that you can get free popcorn at any Regal, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment