Sunday, July 24, 2011

Cheap or Possibly Free Revlon Beauty Tools at Bartell Drugs!



If you missed out on getting free Revlon clippers or emery boards at Rite Aid, head over to Bartell's! I haven't been over to to verify prices yet, but I believe that you can pick up Revlon beauty tools for super cheap over there! All Revlon beauty tools are 30% off their regular retail price which should make the emery boards free, the compact clippers super cheap, and the rest of the tools under $2 a pretty good deal! Here's my best reckoning on the free or near free deals:

Revlon Emery Boards (10 pack), probably about $1.25 retail so $0.86 on sale
Use 1 - $1/1 Revlon Beauty Tools printable manufacturer's coupon
Final Cost: Free!

Revlon Compact Clippers, probably about $1.45 retail so $1.02 on sale
Use 1 - $1/1 Revlon Beauty Tools printable manufacturer's coupon
Final Cost: $0.02

As soon as I get to Bartell's, I will repost with confirmed prices on the emery boards and compact clippers, and I will post about any other good deals on Revlon's beauty tools. I hope this gives you a good heads up! This sale is good through 7/31.

UPDATE: See updated post for verified pricing info.

No comments:

Post a Comment